Delivery Date Extension by MageComp allows customers to choose a preferred date for product delivery.
OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, ensuring customer convenience and serving an excellent shopping experience becomes essential for the store owner. To convert your customer into a happy returning customer, it takes hard work and efforts. That's why serving till purchase is not enough so offering convenient delivering options is very important. Because sometimes customers are willing to receive the product on a specific day or special occasion like a birthday, anniversary, celebration and want to gift their loved ones on a particular day. At that time, providing flexible & personalized delivery options encourage your customers to pick you over your competitors and turns your customer into a returning customer.
Delivery Date Extension by MageComp allows the store customer to pick their convenient delivery date and time using a simple calendar selection on the store frontend during checkout. Also, the extension allows store customers to add a comment for store owner right from the checkout page. Once the customer picks a convenient delivery date, the extension will automatically showcase delivery date and time everywhere in Magento generated order details.
Note: The extension is only designed to collect convenient delivery date and time information from your customers. It's not bound with any shipment carrier for shipping automatically. Once such information received from your customers, you can ship your product accordingly.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The choice for the admin to accept customer comments while checkout if needed.
- If the admin has enabled customer comment, he or she can set custom comment box title from the backend.
- The admin can set a custom date field label to display in store frontend.
- Moreover, the customer can add additional comments if required.
- You can also exclude specific days of the week from product delivery.
- Using backend option, you can also specify a delivery days after the order date.
- Also, the admin can set a custom delivery date description if needed.
- The Extension will automatically display the delivery date in all Magento generated order details.
How It Works:
Once you install this extension, you need to enable it from Magento backend. Next, set a custom delivery date label and choose an option to allow comment box on the store frontend or not. After that, you have to configure the extension by specifying delivery days as per your business needs. You can also exclude specific days if needed. The extension will automatically disable the selection of delivery dates excluded by admin on the store frontend. Also, the extension is designed to showcase a picked delivery date and comment on each and every Magento generated order details.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build