Custom Options Absolute Price Extension by MageComp lets you add absolute price and one-off charges with custom options.
OverviewBack to top
Default Magento allows the store owner to create products & set the custom options, either in a fixed manner or percentage manner. Doing the same will add the custom option price to the base amount and display the total price on the same frontend product view page.
For absolute price: Magento default is bound to calculate the final product price with the selected custom options. It will add custom option price to the base product price but if you want to display the same custom option price as the product price, then you definitely need an extension that allows you to set absolute pricing for the product and our Extension will help you to do the same.
For absolute ones: Default Magento custom option prices depend on the quantities you have selected for the main product. It will multiply the custom option price with the quantities that are the most significant disadvantage for any store owner. To fix this limitation, you need such an extension which lets you set the absolute price once instead of summing up the original price.
Custom Options Absolute Price Extension for Magento by MageComp lets you add absolute price and one-off charges with custom options. You can also use this extension to set different one-off charges that means; it does not depend on the number of products customers added to the cart because it is applied only once irrespective of the quantity.
You can use this Extension for various purposes like:
- One Day Delivery Charges
- Extended Warranty or Guarantee Charges
- Gift Wrapping Charges
- Personalization: Custom Message, Stamping, Engraving
- And many more…
- The extension is compatible with all default Magento product types including Simple, Virtual, Bundle & Grouped product.
- Backend separate options for setting up absolute pricing.
- The admin can set 4 different custom option types in Fixed, Percent, Absolute, and Absolute one-off charge.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers for applying absolute pricing.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- It’s a simple, secure and reliable solution for changing currency based on the user's location.
How It Works?
Once you have successfully installed the extension, simply navigate to Catalog -> Manage Products and select the product for which you want to apply one-off charges. Now, navigate to the custom options tab located on the left-hand side. From here, you can add custom options and while adding price type you will find two more options: absolute & absolute once. You are free to add custom options & set a price according to your business need.
If you have set absolute price type, the extension will replace product price with absolute price with a set price and if you have selected absolute once, the extension will be charged only once irrespective of the quantity.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build