OverviewBack to top
This is the Basic (FREE) version of this extension. We also provide a Pro version and the Ultimate version. Please read below carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct version.
Nowadays, social media has become one of the most crucial tools for e-commerce marketing and WhatsApp becomes a favorite cross-platform messaging app that allows users to get in touch with their friends and family. Apart from one to one communication channels, it brings the golden opportunity for the store owners to engage with their customers. So, last year WhatsApp has rolled out its Business Services to the brands & shop owners to scale their customer service by offering some messaging tools and insights. Yet, it's not powerful enough for sending important Order updates. In this digital era, where single beep on the smartphone is enough to grab the attention of anyone, It’s time to automate Magento eCommerce store notifications for serving personalized and remarkable store experience that your customers never forget.
WhatsApp Order Notification Basic Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp binds Magento with WhatsApp Business API and allows sending different store order Notifications directly to your customers round the clock. Once you have configured the extension properly, it will automatically send different order status notifications to the respective customers without any human efforts. Sending these types of notifications is not only effective but also brings a higher reading rate at a lower price compared to SMS & Email.
Currently, WhatsApp Order Notification Basic Extension for Magento 2 is only compatible with MageComp’s WhatsApp API. However, we will add more WhatsApp APIs soon & you can also ask us for your preferred WhatsApp API apart from our by Contacting us.
WhatsApp Order Notification Basic Extension allows you to send personalized Order Status Notifications to your store customers only for order placement and shipment. If you are seeking OTP functionality, you might be interested in our WhatsApp Order Notification Ultimate or Pro extension. See below for more details:
- WhatsApp Order Notification Pro: Using Pro version you will able to send different personalized Order Status Notification to your store customers as well as you can receive backend store notification to the admin. WhatsApp Notifications for Customers: Store registration, New Order placement, Invoice, Shipment, Credit memo, and Contact Inquiry Notifications.WhatsApp Notifications for the admin: Website registration, new order placement, Invoice, Shipment, Credit memo, Contact Inquiry.
- WhatsApp Order Notification Ultimate: Using Ultimate version you can send and receive various store order notifications via WhatsApp and can verify WhatsApp Mobile number & send OTP to your customers. WhatsApp Notifications for Customers: Store registration, New Order placement, Invoice, Shipment, Credit memo, and Contact Inquiry Notifications. WhatsApp Notifications for the admin: Website registration, new order placement, Invoice, Shipment, Credit memo, Contact Inquiry. Option to confirm WhatsApp Number by sending OTP while customer registration, Frontend WhatsApp number update, and before order placement.
Use WhatsApp Business + Send Order Notifications From WhatsApp Number
We believe that your availability on WhatsApp Business is a must to resolve your customer queries & assist them in real-time. So, we provide an option through which you can continue using your WhatsApp Business and can send WhatsApp Notifications from the same WhatsApp Business number. If you want to send WhatsApp Notification from your WhatsApp number, you have to register your WhatsApp number with MageComp WhatsApp API which costs you 60$ per month. Worried about Getting Banned? Then Send Notifications from Random WhatsApp Numbers which is a FREE default Service. The choice is yours.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you need to visit MageComp's WhatsApp API and select your subscription. For pricing, you can check pricing plans from here. To start using the extension, enter your API details from Magento 2 backend.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Enter the required WhatsApp Gateway API credentials and you are ready to go.
- Backend option to enable various WhatsApp events and change message text at any time.
- The admin can set their own customized message for various WhatsApp Notifications using object & variable fields.
User WhatsApp Notification Templates:
- Order placement Notification for customers
- Order Shipment Notification for customers
How It Works:
After integrating this extension inside your Magento 2 store, configure your WhatsApp API Gateway by entering the required details. The extension comes with different built-in Order Placement & Shipment notification templates which you can configure as per need. After setting up all these options, the extension will automatically send WhatsApp notification to your customers as per backend options.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
07 October, 2021
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento Version 2.3.X
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor