OverviewBack to top
Your customers have tons of questions when making purchases or ordering a product online. Customers are always wanting to get an immediate response to their queries instead of spending more time talking to customer support or raising a request for assistance. At that time, providing instant support to the customer helps store owners dramatically boost the customer experiences as well as increases customer trust & loyalty towards your brand. Among all available social media, WhatsApp is a widely used cross-platform messaging app with more than 1 billion active users. So, it is the golden opportunity for the store admin to quickly get connected and chat with customers to resolve their queries. But sometimes where your store has multiple departments & operators, you definitely need multiple WhatsApp operator chat to save time in transferring chats to a particular department.
WhatsApp Contact Extension Pro by MageComp let your store admin display multiple WhatsApp operators in store frontend that allows their store customer t quickly get help from particular store department operator using the popular social media WhatsApp within a single button click. This essential extension allows you to build stronger relationships with your customers by guiding and helping them on their real-time purchases. This extension features to work on both WhatsApp web as well as WhatsApp app for mobile devices. Also, the extension is highly configurable and allows you to customized WhatsApp button as well as you can easily manage multiple WhatsApp operators using backend grid.
For Single WhatsApp Operator: If you have only single WhatsApp Operator, you can take a look at our WhatsApp Contact Extension.
Account & Pricing:
This extension requires a free account from WhatsApp to make use of this extension. There are no additional fees and the extension uses WhatsApp Click to chat API to generate chat URL, which is completely FREE.
- Backend option to enable or disable an extension.
- The admin can use an extension for only mobile devices if needed.
- Option to display single or multiple operators depending on business need.
- Frontend Settings to customize the WhatsApp contact button with various options like animation, color, and position as per need.
- For a single operator, admin can easily manage everything from the same extension configuration.
- For multiple operators, admin can use backend grid to set individual operator name, department name, default message, WhatsApp number and operator image to display in frontend.
- On click of the operator icon, the customer will be redirected to WhatsApp web or App respectively.
- You can also use this extension with the WhatsApp Business app and send auto-respond to customers.
How it Works:
Once you integrate this module, you need to enable the extension from the store backend. After that, you need to select that you want to go with single WhatsApp operator or multiple? Now, customize the WhatsApp Contact button that suites your theme layout if required. If you have enabled multiple WhatsApp operators, navigate to backend grid for managing individual operator information. Also, you can choose to display a WhatsApp contact button only on a mobile device if needed. You can even change the position of the WhatsApp button in store fronted as per your convenience. Whenever any customer clicks on WhatsApp Button, he or she will get redirected to WhatsApp web or app from respectively. This helps store customer to get better resolution to their queries from responsible store departmental operator.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
30 March, 2022
Extensions, Customer Support
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento Standard
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor