OverviewBack to top
In this trending world with developing technologies the classic file formats of an image are .jpg and .png were developed before many years. In replacement of this Google has developed a new generation file format namely WebP for images. More powerful and productive image quality even after the compression of the image. With the help of WebP image format, the images that are huge in size can be compressed and uploaded to the website which will help in the speed loading of the website.
WebP Image Support extension offers the Magento 2 store owner to effortlessly upload WebP images from the backend. Featured module equally helps in boosting the performance of the store and improves the user experience. Any quality images whether it is a low-quality image or high-quality image intensified support is added of WebP for the product pages. Category image pages achieve advanced support and also persistent upload support for the CMS pages and Static Blocks. Featured TinyMCE Wysiwyg Editor for more quick and powerful support.
- Personalize support for CMS page, Product page image, and Category page.
- The WebP Image Support is equally compatible with multiple browsers.
- Achieve better SEO ranking.
- It helps to boost your website loading speed.
- The standard format used is WebP defined by google.
How It Works
WebP Image Support extension helps store admin to add/upload WebP images format from Magento backend to maximize page speed performance for better user experience.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 March, 2022
Extensions, Site Optimization, Performance
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento Standard
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor