OverviewBack to top
Are you selling your products online & offline? Do you have multiple stores in different cities or locations? Many times, it happens that your customer wants to see & experience your physical products before making a purchase. Having multiple stores in a different places makes it challenging for your customer to find their nearby store as all the information is not available on the internet. Also, allowing your customer to visit their nearby store helps you to market other store products & increase trust and loyalty towards your brand. At that time, displaying a list of your official stores and its contact information helps customers to save their time & efforts instead of googling.
Store Locator Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp displays your store list & let your customers quickly locate a nearby store and get direction for the same. The extension uses official Google Map API to determine a nearby store from the customer's location & serve the route. The admin can make use of backend grid to manage all store information, and all the added stores will be automatically get listed in frontend.
Account & Pricing:
Note: Google Map API is not Free, depending on your business needs, you can purchase plan from Google.
To make use of this extension, you need to have the Google Map API Key. If you don't have a Google account, you can create a new one and signup for API. To start using the extension, enter your Google Map API credentials into store backend for connecting your Magento 2.x store with Google Map services.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can set custom Meta title & information from the backend.
- Also, you can change the frontend store locator page URL if needed.
- The extension uses an official Google Map API to lookup nearby store and gives direction to your store customers.
- From the backend, you can choose a custom page layout and style Google Map if needed.
- Option to set default latitude, longitude and default zoom value for the frontend map.
- You can distance unit either in kilometre and meter.
- To fetch exact customer location, you can ask them via small popup.
- Backend option to style frontend map radius according to your theme layout.
- You can turn on or turn off the frontend store slider if needed.
- The admin can manage multiple stores & their information using backend grid.
- You can add different store information like store name, address, email, phone number, map latitude, longitude, distance and redirection link.
- Backend option to set a link for an individual store.
- On click of a particular store, the customer can view store information and can get direction if needed.
How it Works:
Once you integrate this extension, you need to enable the extension from the store backend. It's time to set Meta title and description of your frontend store locator page. After that, you need to enter your Google Map API Credentials to make use of this extension. Now you can customize frontend map layout and radius if required. After that, navigate to backend store manager grid to add your store location & its information. Once you configured the extension, your customer will able to locate their nearby stores and can also get direction if needed.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor