OverviewBack to top
eCommerce store merchants are always looking to make the shopping experience of customers easy and quick. Despite all the marketing tactics and strategies, the store merchant in the end wishes that customers hit the add to cart button. When a customer is browsing through the product page and scrolling down to look at the additional information, reviews or any other thing, the add to cart button is not at the customer’s reach. They have to scroll up to find the add to cart button. This is a difficult task for customers and sometimes they may get lost scrolling up and down on the page.
MageComp’s Sticky Add To Cart Extension enables displaying the add-to-cart button all time on the customer’s screen. The module adds an enchanting sticky bar on the product page which remains on the screen even if the customer scrolls back and forth. The sticky banner includes product information, quantity plus/minus box, and add to cart button. This helps in improving customer experience and growing sales and revenue of the store.
- Attractive sticky banner with product details on the user’s screen.
- The admin can decide what information to be displayed on the Sticky Add To Cart like product name, image, SKU, price, and quantity.
- Set the position of the Sticky Bar as the top or bottom using the Sticky Add To Cart Extension for Magento 2.
- The admin can use their desired settings to make the sticky bar attractive for customers.
- The customers are not required to scroll back and forth to find the Add to cart button.
- Change the appearance of the stick banner to grab the user’s attention and to make it match your website theme.
- Improve the customer experience and give a boost to the revenue rate of your store.
How It Works:
The admin needs to enable the extension from the backend after installation. Then perform the necessary settings for sticky bar information and its appearance to make it attractive. Once you are done with the configuration, a sticky bar is added to every product page of your store using which the customers can add the product to the cart anytime without scrolling up and down.
In case you come across a technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
09 September, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor