OverviewBack to top
Attracting customers has always been a major aspect of any eCommerce store. One way to do so is to display a brand slider if you are selling brand products. This will benefit you and generate more and more revenue for your store. Because customers will believe your store and if they prefer a specific brand then also it will be very easy for them to find them through the slider bar. Due to this MageComp has come up with the Shop by Brand for Magento 2.
The Shop by Brand for Magento 2 permits the buyers to readily search for their chosen brand and make the buying process smooth-going through the availability of the brand slider. The brand slider can be handled from the store backend very effortlessly. Also, making configuration settings on the brand slider is also possible.
- The brand slider bar can be shown on several pages of your website like Product Page, Checkout Page, Category Page, Shopping Cart Page, Home Page.
- The brand slider bar can be very effortlessly handled from the store backend.
- You can change the title, image width, height and make all the customizations on the brand slider bar.
- The admin can specify where to display the brand slider, at what position to show it, The number of images per slider, and whether to autoplay the slider or not can be mentioned.
- A redirection URL and its category can also be mentioned for the brand images.
How It Works:
The admin is just required to enable the Shop by Brand extension for Magento 2 from the store backend The admin can manage the slider bar using a grid and can also make modifications to it. and the brand slider bar can be visible at the storefront.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
08 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor