Shipping Per Product Extension by MageComp let store owner set global & individual shipping rate per product inside their store.
OverviewBack to top
In E-commerce, shipping plays a vital role until the customer receives their products. That is why shipping can make or break your business in multiple ways. Selling different types of products from light to heavy, shipping charges are also vary depending on shipping location. At that time, setting up a standard shipping rate increase the cost of the product that leads the cart abandon rate. That is the reason why the store owner has to charge customers based on their locality and the product size/type. This is not possible to do using default Magento backend options.
Shipping Per Product extension for Magento 2 lets the admin set a standard shipping rate for a specific product or globally. You can define separate shipping rates for the products, which automatically adds with the product subtotal. The extension creates a new shipping method in your Magento 2 store that allows you to set global and individual shipping charges for the product. Using such extension, store owners can transparently pass higher shipping charges to product subtotal.
- Option to enable or disable the extension from the backend.
- You can set a separate shipping charge for a particular product from the backend.
- You can set a custom shipping method name and store frontend title.
- The admin can enable shipping per product globally or for specific countries as per business want using the drop-down.
- You can also set the custom message from the backend when the shipping method is unavailable.
- The extension will separately display the shipping charges in order subtotal.
How Does It Work?
Once you have installed the extension, enable it from the Magento 2 backend. After enabling, set the title and shipping method name to display on the frontend. Configure the default shipping cost and error message to show frontend for shipping method unavailability. You can also set Shipping Per Product for all countries or specific country as per the store requirement. Also, you have an option in the backend to set shipping charge for a specific product. This is how the admin configures the extension from the backend and displays the set shipping rates on the frontend cart page separately.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build