Customer Groups Shipping & Payment Restrictions Extension for Magento 2 allows store owners to restrict various shipping & payment methods for customer groups easily.
OverviewBack to top
Every Ecommerce business is affected by several unavoidable charges like payment providers charges, shipping carrier charges, country or region taxes and so on. Moreover, shipping & payment gateways are two essential factors in Ecommerce that can make or break your business. Considering the customer convenience & offering multiple Payments and Shipping methods is satisfying but it costs high. Adding those charges to the product price makes it expensive to buy that results in cart abandonment. Or sometimes you need to restrict some shipping methods for different reasons like unavailability to that area, higher cost, etc. At that time restricting payment & shipping methods help your business to prevent from such losses.
Customer Groups Shipping & Payment Restrictions Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp helps store owner to create restrictions of Shipping & Payment methods for particular Customer groups. The extension will automatically hides restricted Shipping and Payment methods from both the frontend and backend. Using this Extension, you can offer suitable shipping & payment options to reduce cart abandonment and increase store revenue. You can also use this extension to restrict some shipping or payment methods for different customer groups to encourage them to upgrade their account to get better options.
- Backend option to enable or disable the Extension.
- Using the backend options, you can easily set up shipping and payment restrictions for any customer groups.
- Just select customer group for which you want to restrict shipping method and choose the shipping method that you want to restrict and that's it.
- Same for restricting payment method, select customer group and payment method you want to restrict and you are done.
- The extension is designed to hide restricted shipping and payment methods both from the Magento frontend & backend.
- To remove restrictions, simply click the trash icon located beside restricted shipping or payment method.
How it Works:
Once you have installed the extension, enable it from the Magento backend. Now if you want to set shipping restrictions, click "Add Shipping Restriction" button and select customer group and shipping method that you want to restrict and that's it. Same way select customer group and payment method you want to limit. To remove any existing restrictions, click the trash icon. Once you have configured an extension from the backend; the restricted Shipping and Payment method will be no longer displayed in store frontend or while creating order from Magento 2 backend.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build