OverviewBack to top
Every eCommerce business is affected by several unavoidable charges like payment provider charges, shipping carrier charges, country or region taxes, and so on. Moreover, shipping & payment gateways are two essential factors in Ecommerce that can make or break your business. Considering the customer convenience & offering multiple Payments and Shipping methods is satisfying but it costs high. Adding those charges to the product price makes it expensive to buy which results in cart abandonment. Or sometimes you need to restrict some shipping methods for different reasons like unavailability to that area, higher cost, etc. At that time restricting payment & shipping methods help your business to prevent such losses.
Customer Groups Shipping & Payment Restrictions Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp helps store owners to create restrictions on Shipping & Payment methods for particular Customer groups. The extension will automatically hide restricted Shipping and Payment methods from both the frontend and backend. Using this Extension, you can offer suitable shipping & payment options to reduce cart abandonment and increase store revenue. You can also use this extension to restrict some shipping or payment methods for different customer groups to encourage them to upgrade their account to get better options.
- Backend option to enable or disable the Extension.
- Using the backend options, you can easily set up shipping and payment restrictions for any customer group.
- Just select the customer group for which you want to restrict the shipping method and choose the shipping method that you want to restrict and that's it.
- Same for restricting payment method, select customer group and payment method you want to restrict, and you are done.
- The extension is designed to hide restricted shipping and payment methods both from the Magento frontend & backend.
- To remove restrictions, simply click the trash icon located beside the restricted shipping or payment method.
How it Works:
Once you have installed the extension, enable it from the Magento backend. Now if you want to set shipping restrictions, click the "Set Shipping Restriction" button and select the customer group and shipping method that you want to restrict and that's it. Same way select the customer group and payment method you want to limit. To remove any existing restrictions, click the trash icon. Once you have configured an extension from the backend; the restricted Shipping and Payment method will be no longer displayed in-store frontend or while creating orders from the backend.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
13 September, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento version 2.3.X
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor