OverviewBack to top
Due to E-commerce, competition has drastically increased in the market and every store owner is striving to boost its store sales. Selling and buying in bulk quantity create a win-win situation for both customers and owners. As in Magento 2, the customers have to manually add the number of products in a cart using the quantity box. And when there is a large number of product quantities, customer needs to navigate to the Magento store shopping cart to see the final product price. These kinds of navigation may irritate customers and lead to dissatisfaction as well as create a bad impression of your brand. To fix this product quantity issue, we can display a quantity dropdown on the product page so your customer can easily find the product price for single and multiple quantities without going to the cart page. This can even help to increase store sales from your wholesale shoppers by saving time and efforts.
Quantity Dropdown extension for Magento 2 by MageComp let store owners replace the quantity box with a product quantity dropdown to display bulk quantities with a respective products price.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension
- Automatically hides and replaces the Magento quantity dropdown box with quantity dropdown.
- Magento 2 backend option to set the quantity dropdown increment value or set custom quantity value to display in store frontend.
- Admin can easily set minimum and maximum quantity value for a dropdown with increment value that will auto-generate quantity dropdown options.
- Store admin can set a custom quantity value separated by a comma to quantities in the dropdown.
- Quickly change the quantity increment value from the backend.
- Admin can set up product-specific quantity dropdown by navigating to the backend catalog page.
How it Works:
Once you integrate this module, you need to enable extension from the store backend. After enabling the extension, the default Magento quantity box will be replaced by a drop down. Now, you will have an option to select quantity increment value or set custom quantity value to display on the frontend. In custom value, you will be asked to write the specific quantities to display in the front-end. For example- 10,20,30. Only these quantities will be displayed on the front-end.
On the other hand, if you select the quantity increment value option, you have to configure it from the backend configuration menu. You will be asked to specify a minimum and maximum quantity increment value.
For example: if I set minimum quantity value 2 and maximum quantity value 10 with quantity increment value 2. Then, the quantities displayed will be 2,4,6,8,10. The price will be calculated automatically by the extension. You can also set quantity drop down for a specific product easily by navigating to the backend catalog page.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
24 March, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor