OverviewBack to top
The primary objective of an e-commerce store owner should be to enhance the comfort of the user’s buying journey. No user will be satisfied with a website that serves a poor buying journey. It only increases the abandonment of the cart.
Changing the number of products to buy is once such a subject to care about for the Magento 2 admins. The default Magento lets users type the quantity in a text box. This is considered quite a dull chore by the customers. As an alternative, they might be more comfortable with a button click. Another concern is when a customer decides to change the quantity when reaching the shopping cart. They may not be interested to reverse back to the product page to edit the quantity. Hence, to conquer these problems, MageComp has launched the Quantity Increment Decrement plugin for Magento 2.
The Quantity Increment Decrement plugin for Magento 2 lets users easily edit the quantity of the product. They can increase and decrease the quantity by tapping the “+” & “-” buttons respectively. The quantity box is also represented at the mini cart and the shopping cart other than the product page.
- With the help of this extension, the customer can expeditiously edit the quantity of a product.
- The quantity box is displayed at the storefront on the product page.
- The button can also be exhibited at the mini cart.
- Additionally, the purchaser is also capable to alter the number of products from the shopping cart page
- Only by enabling the extension from the backend panel, the quantity increment decrement box will be indicated on the storefront.
- The plugin helps to enhance the convenience of the user on your website.
- The shift from an obsolete quantity box to an advanced and latest quantity increment decrement box by integrating this plugin.
How It Works:
The plugin only requires to get enabled from the backend panel and the quantity plus-minus box shall be visible at the storefront on various pages like the product page, mini cart, and shopping cart page.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Frontend link - http://qtyincdec.magecomp.org/
Backend link - https://magecomp.org/admin
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 October, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor