OverviewBack to top
There are many ways in which the eCommerce store owners market their offer promotions. They can send emails, promote valuable messages through social networking platforms, or even send real-time push notifications to their store visitors. Among all of these tactics, sending push notifications is the best practice. The reason is, email can have a chance to go into spam, social posts can result in disregard by the prospective customers. There is no such thing as spam or disregarding if we talk about push notifications. Let the prospective customers allow the notifications in just one click and they can get important messages on a regular basis. For this reason, MageComp has launched its Push Notifications plugin for Magento 2.
The Push Notifications plugin displays special offers to prospective customers on a real-time basis. The admin can make his required modifications to the notifications that will be visible to the visitors as per his voice. Overall the module helps to enhance customer engagement and boost the overall income of your store. So, the module will help sparkle the user’s interest with the help of eye-catching notifications.
- Display current notifications to the store visitors through the Push Notifications plugin for Magento 2.
- The plugin makes use of the server key and API key to demonstrate push notifications on the web browser.
- Tailoring content and the name of the push notifications are also possible by integrating this plugin.
- To bring into customer’s notice, the admin can also attach an image in the push notifications.
- the admin can set the start and end duration of the push notifications in order to reduce tasks.
- All the push notifications generated by the admin are displayed in the backend grid which makes it easier for him to manage all the notifications together.
- Editing, deleting, and sending push notifications is possible from the backend admin grid.
- The plugin takes the visitor’s approval to show notifications. They can allow or decline the approval in just one click.
How It Works:
The admin is required to enable the Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2 from the store backend and provide server key, messaging sender id, API key, project ID, App ID, and authentic app ID. you can make customizations on the push notifications and add a redirect link also. Adding image and push notifications duration is also possible. Manage all the notifications from the backend admin grid. The customers can allow the push notifications in a single click and then all the notifications will be displayed to them with image, title, and content.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
27 December, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor