Out of Stock Notification Extension by MageComp let store customer subscribe back in stock notification via Email or SMS for the out of stock product.
OverviewBack to top
As a store owner, you have many responsibilities like branding, selling, order management, shopping and managing store inventory.Occasionally products go out of stock in your absence or the product is unavailable for a while. When your customers visit your store and a product is unavailable, they will leave your store and never come back. To deal with this, you can offer a "back in stock" notification for turning your potential customers into returning customers.
Out Of Stock Notification Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp allows store customers to subscribe to "back in a stock" notifications for your out of stock products that are currently unavailable. This automated marketing tool drastically boosts store conversions by notifying your potential store customers, via email or SMS, when is back in stock. Also, the extension allows the admin to see the list of subscribers and notifications status via the backend grid.
Note: Right now, Out of Stock Notification Extension for Magento 2 is only compatible with Msg91, Bulk SMS, and Twilio SMS gateways, but we have integrated 30+ SMS Gateways APIs with our extension. You can also ask us for your preferred SMS gateway apart from this list by contacting us.
Account & Pricing:
If you have enabled back in stock SMS notifications, you need to have an account for the SMS Gateway API you have select else you can continue using default Email Notifications. To start using the extension, enter your API details into store backend for connecting your Magento 2.x store with the SMS service provider. Depending on your business needs, you can purchase credit from MSG91. Below are 3 supported gateways with our extension, depending on your business needs, you can purchase credits from any of them by clicking below link.
SMS Gateway Signup Links & Pricing:
- Option to enable or disable the extension.
- Backend option to enable the extension for specific customer groups if needed.
- Dropdown based SMS Gateway APIs selection to select a service provider. (Bulk SMS, MSG9, Twilio)
- If you have enabled SMS alerts for your store customers, you will able to set your custom SMS message using dynamic variables.
- The admin can set custom email template and Email sender for sending back in stock email notifications.
- You can also set the frontend notification box title & button message as per need.
- Option to set the success message, once the customer has successfully opted for in stock notification.
- The admin can see complete details of subscribers like name, email, mobile number, as well as notification status.
- Backend grid to see product wise total subscribers and back in status notifications status.
- You can see each notification status either as pending or sent.
How It Works:
Once you have installed the extension inside your Magento 2.x store, enable it from the backend. Now, select the notification type either email, SMS or both as per your need. If you have enabled SMS alerts for your customers, then select your preferred SMS Gateway and fill the required details else you can continue using default email notifications by setting up email sender and template. To serve personalized experience, you can also set your own frontend notification box title, button text and success message to encourage your store customers. Once you configured extension from the backend, it will start displaying notification subscription box on the out of stock product page and your customer is free to receive SMS or Email as per available options.
Live Extension Demos:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build