OverviewBack to top
By default, Magento sends different kinds of store emails based on different events such as customer registration, order placement, shipment, credit memo, etc. Cause in an online eCommerce store, the order confirmation email is the only transactional email copy that acknowledges your customers about their orders. And, this is how such transaction emails replaces printed order copies.
In general, Magento 2 will quickly send an automated order confirmation email to your customer once the order is placed without verifying the payment response. In the case of third party payment gateway, it takes some time to verify payment data at that time this automated order confirmation email can mislead your customer. Because until the payment is not received by the store owner they do not process or deliver the order to customers. On the other hand, your customer thinks that their order is placed and will be delivered soon but actually it's not. However, there is no default option to verify successful payment from third-party gateways and send email respectively.
Order Confirm Email extension by Magecomp helps store owner verifying successful third-party payment status and sends an order confirmation email to your customers respectively. This extension helps from spreading misleading information that the store owner has accepted the order and received payment for the same. It overrides default Magento 2 functionality to send an order confirmation email at right time using observer. This is how extension prevents Magento from sending an automated order confirmation emails until payment status is not verified.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Using the backend option, you can set custom email sender as well as the email template.
- You can also set a different email template for the guest customers if needed.
- Option to send email copy on specific email id if required.
- After integrating extension, the order confirmation email will be only sent once payment is verified and the order is marked as complete.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers for sending an order confirmation email at right time.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now set the preferred email sender and template from the backend. Once you have configured the extension, the extension will not send an order confirmation email to your customers until payment status is verified.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
17 December, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor