Order Comments extension by MageComp lets you accept the customer's order comment by displaying a comment box while checkout.
OverviewBack to top
To fulfill your store orders, many times it happens that you have to collect additional inputs from your customers. Think about the situation when your customer purchases your gift-wrapping service then they always wanted to print a custom message for their loved ones. Even while receiving a custom order, you still have to contact your customer back and ask for requirements. Instead, placing an order comment box that collects all such information from your customers while checkout will help you to streamline your business process and deliver the perfect products. However, using default Magento 2 backend, you won't be able to find such an option to accept your customer order comments.
Order Comments Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp displays comment box in frontend checkout using which you can accept your customer comments before they place an order. The admin can also set a custom title and maximum character length from the backend. You also have an option to collapse the order comment box if you don't want to keep it open and increase page length. Moreover, the order comments can be views from the backend sales order view grid as well as in the backend order view. Using this extension you to get the idea of your customer's needs and serve accordingly.
Such a tiny essential extension is a must-have for every store owner, and you can download it for FREE.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Using the backend option, you can set custom order comments box title.
- You can also set maximum accepted characters from the order comment box.
- Option to collapse or display order comment box in frontend.
- Backend option to show or hide customer comments box in their account section.
- The admin can see order comments in the backend sales order view grid as well as in the backend order view.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now set the custom title and maximum accepted character length according to your business needs. Now select whether you want to show a full order comment box in the frontend or wish to display as collapsed. And the last option is to show customer comments in the frontend customer account or hide it.
Once you have configured the extension, whenever your customer adds the product to the cart and proceeds to the checkout, the extension will display order comment box in checkout options. Here they can add their custom order related instruction if needed.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build