OverviewBack to top
Many times the store owners can't connect to the audience in a proper manner and face difficulties to deliver perfect information to the audience and that affects the sales of the store. Sometimes when the store owners interact with the customers via email marketing and social media platforms will lead to frustrating the customers as they will receive now and then. To eliminate these problems integrate Notification Bar Extension.
The module will help the store merchant to show an announcement bar for the visitor's attraction to display the most recent sales, deals, offers, announcements, etc. Provides desirable customization with the notification bar such as background color, font color, font size. Builtin Multi Storeview/Website compatibility and translation. Increase your sales and improve the conversion rates of your store by integrating the Notification Bar.
- Featured display of your announcements, sales, deals, etc.
- Helps to draw the attention of your visitors.
- Admin can personalize the notification bar as per the desired requirement.
- Available personalization options for font size, font color, and background color.
- Attract visitor's attention to deals and offers and grow sales.
- Transform your visitors into buyers with Notification Bar
Also Comes With:
- Life-Time Free Upgrade
- 90 Days of Free Support
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and that's it you are capable of displaying a notification bar in your Magento 2 store.
Live Extension Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 October, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor