OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, E-commerce is steadily replacing traditional stores. People are slowly moving towards online shopping and payments. In a typical physical store, the store owner gives some credit to their regular shoppers where buyers can purchase products without paying anything and at the end of the month they settled their account by paying all due money at once. This kind of flexible payment offers convenient transactions at both hands. Integrating such a system in an online store helps you to increase your sales and average customer order value. But what if you want to integrate such a loan system in your online Magento 2 store?
Loan Credit extension by MageComp for Magento 2 let store owner give virtual credits to their shoppers using which they can quickly purchase the products and settled their account later. Using this extension, the admin can easily assign loan amount to the customer account or the customer can make a request from their frontend account section. Moreover, the admin can see Customers Loan requests from the backend and can approve if needed. This kind of extension works best for B2B or wholesale store owner to quickly give credit based on their purchase value and settled their account later.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can set a custom loan credit title to display on store frontend.
- Backend option to set default order status as per need.
- Also, the admin can enable the extension for specific countries or can select all the countries to avail loan credit facility.
- Option to set the maximum and minimum order total to avail loan credit amount from backend.
- Option to assign sort Order to display loan credit payment method at the top.
- The admin can assign loan credit manually for a specific customer from the backend customer view option.
- Also, the customer can view their available credit amount from their account section.
- The customer is free to make a request for loan or credit from admin.
- Loan credit Payment method will only be displayed if your cart total amount is less than the credit amount.
How It Works:
Once, you have installed the extension, enable it from the Magento 2 backend. Now, set your customized title to display in the store frontend. Select countries in which you want to make this Loan credit facility available. You can set minimum and maximum order total if required to avail it for customers. The admin can check the customer's loan requests from the backend grid and can approve or disapprove requests from Backend as per need.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor