OverviewBack to top
Handling inventory is pretty significant for all kinds of businesses. Not keeping a check on it can be the chief cause of most of the failed startups. Additionally, stores that sell products on multiple platforms have to keep their inventory management proper as it can be bulky sometimes to keep all the data up to date. Mainly, when you are providing the product to different channels and if the stock is not updated then the customer will place an order for your product and you will not have sufficient stock for supply.
The Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension for Magento 2 stores by MageComp will be beneficial to the admin in keeping the inventory management latest. By making use of SKU, this extension spontaneously synchronizes the product data at fixed time intervals. The quantity of your product stock is automatically updated across all your Magento stores. This extension uses the smart SOAP API to automatically sync all the data such as the name of the product, description, prices, and also media is transferred by using this extension. If there is an update in even one of the stores, then automatically across all the other platforms, the product data will be updated.
- Inventory syncing made automatic by making use of SOAP API.
- When a new product is launched or product data is updated then it is automatically updated in the inventory.
- Inventory and the product data are synchronized right away by using this extension
- Management of inventory for your Magento 2 store got simplified.
- Effortless management of stock quantity of all the stores.
- Self-sufficient in synchronizing all the data of the product using SKU.
- Persistent in keeping the quantity of all the Magento stores uniform.
- The admin is capable of setting a fixed time and frequency for inventory sync.
How It Works:
Admin just needs to install the extension and enable it from the backend and also provide the ID, key, and URL of the SOAP API.they can also provide the frequency and start time of the syncing so that the inventory sync will start automatically at that particular time every time. And that’s it! Your inventory management got easier than ever before.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 October, 2021
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor