OverviewBack to top
Social media becomes a significant source of getting updated with the current trend. From fashion and style to finance and eCommerce, social media has ruled the world of marketing. Among all the available social media, Instagram is snowballing at a rate of knots allowing users to share images and videos using hashtags. Most of the store owners have claimed to get more traffic after integrating social media. Also, it helps to gain more social visibility for a brand. But what if you can leverage social media benefits and use those images to create a beautiful Instagram shop?
Instagram Integration Extension by MageComp integrates your Magento 2 store with Instagram and showcase Instagram images on the home page, product page, and CMS pages. The extension is fully compatible with the latest Instagram API. Moreover, the extension comes with 'Approved Images Manager' to manage Instagram images and add additional information to the image like title, description, and link to redirect store customers.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you need to have an Instagram account, and it must be public. It doesn't matter whether it is a personal account or a business account. If you already have one, you can use your existing Instagram account else you can sign up on Instagram.com. Instagram offers completely FREE services to their users for sharing photos and videos.
- The extension is compatible with the latest Instagram API.
- Simply fetches Instagram images and videos using Instagram client id & access token.
- The extension will fetch multiple images from Instagram that are posted in a single Carousel post.
- Option to enable Instagram Popup on the Homepage to showcase products.
- You can display Instagram images and Videos in different Magento 2 CMS pages: home page as well as product page.
- Open to show or hide Instagram images on home and product pages.
- Option to display Instagram images/Videos in more view section or product details section in frontend.
- Option to limit the number of Instagram images/Videos to display on the home page, product page, and Instagram page.
- Add Instagram hashtag/username based on which you want to fetch and display Instagram stuff.
- Backend option to add multiple Instagram users and hashtags.
- Update the Instagram image list just with a single click based on set configuration.
- Instagram likes and comment counts will be displayed on the hover of the Instagram page.
- Inbuilt cron system to fetch Instagram images frequently.
- You can also use the extension like your own Instagram widget on any page.
- You may specify tag per product.
- You can also Instagram feed can be positioned as per choice.
- The extension will also work with a multi-store environment.
How It Works:
Once you integrate this extension, you need to enable it from the store backend. After that authenticate your Instagram account by clicking a button. The admin can set the number of images or videos to show on various CMS pages, adds username or hashtags to fetch images and videos from Instagram, approves it, adds multiple image information like title, description, and link. Once the settings have been saved, approved images and videos are shown in the store frontend. It contains the title with a link to redirect customers to particular product pages or buy links.
Demo & Support
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
24 August, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- The extension is integrated and works with the Latest Facebook Graph API.
- Minor changes in look and feel of admin interface.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor