OverviewBack to top
First Data IMS is an alliance formed between Firstdata and ICICI Bank with an aim to bring innovation in the payment processing faster, easier, and secure. To make payment capturing easy for all the business sizes, It partners with the world’s many premier banks and serving across 700 cities as well as more than 6 million merchants worldwide. Apart from offering payment gateway solutions for the online store it also offers a POS terminal as well as Mobile POS by empowering First Data secure solutions. It enables Indian store owners to securely and conveniently capture online payments from all credit cards, debit cards as well as international cards flawlessly.
First Data ICICI Gateway Extension by MageComp lets the store owner integrate First Data - ICICI Merchant Services (IMS) with Magento 2 store to securely capture payment from their customers. Upon checkout, your customers will be redirected to the First data ICICI website. Where they have to enter his or her payment information directly into the First data secure environment so that the webshop never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Once the payment process is completed, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento server.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you must have a First Data ICICI merchant account. Simply enter the required Gateway details into store backend for connecting your Magento store with First Data ICICI Payment Gateway. For First Data ICICI Payment Gateway Pricings and business inquiry kindly contact them via Official Website.
- Easy option to enable from the backend.
- Option to set a custom payment method title to display in-store frontend.
- Enter required First Data ICICI Credentials like Store ID and Secret Key provided to you while registration.
- Built-in sandbox mode for testing extension functionality.
- Select your preferred transaction type for your Magento 2 store.
- Option to choose your store currency in which you want to accept payment from your customers.
- Set customer interface language that you want to use in the frontend.
- The admin can also set order status based on First Data ICICI payment gateway activities.
- You can enable the First Data ICICI payment gateway for specific countries by making a selection from the backend.
- By adding sort order, the admin can display First Data ICICI at the top of all payment methods.
- This extension uses the Redirect Payment Method.
- Customers will enter their payment information on a secure server of the Alipay payment gateway.
- Magento won't store any Customer Payment information
How it Works:
Firstly, fill the required details provided by First Data ICICI Payment Gateway while registration. After that, set custom First Data ICICI payment title to display on the store frontend & configure remaining options as per your business needs.
Upon checkout, the customer will be redirected to the First Data ICICI Payment Gateway website. Where he or she enters his or her payment information directly into their secure environment so that the store never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Once the payment process is completed, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento server.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 November, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor