OverviewBack to top
You have noticed several times that when you search for a specific product on a website and your Facebook page manifests Ads similar to that product or term. It's because your actions are monitored by the website and use this information as a part of remarketing or retargeting. This is done with the help of Facebook Pixel code. You can also retarget your audience with the same.
Facebook Pixel is an analytical tool that helps you to map the effectiveness of your Ads based on the actions of your audience performing on your website. Using this you can make sure that your Ads are shown to the right person which helps retarget your audience.
Magento 2 Facebook Pixel extension of Magecomp helps you utilize the benefits of Facebook Pixel to your Magento store. It allows the store admin to track all events like when a product is added to the cart, shortlisted or a specific term is searched by just adding Facebook Pixel ID to the module. Using this information store admin can retarget the audience from Facebook to the Magento store and strategize the marketing on Facebook advertisements. The admin can measure the effectiveness of their marketing strategy and can target a new audience and promote more buying.
- The admin can easily add Facebook Pixel code by just adding Facebook Pixel Id in the module.
- Monitor 9 approved events with the help of Facebook Pixel Magento 2 :
- View category
- View Product
- Induct Checkout
- Search Product
- Add To Cart
- Add To Wishlist
- Customer Registration
- Newsletter Subscription
- It helps the Magento store admin to observe all approved events provided by Facebook Pixel to get insight into customer behavior on the store.
- It enables the store admin to analyze the actions and preferences of the audience and retarget the right person with Facebook ads.
- Facebook Pixel Magento 2 helps you to increase the performance of your Facebook Ads by targeting the relevant users.
- The extension allows the admin to enable or disable particular events as per priorities.
- The Facebook Pixel extension allows measuring the productivity of Facebook Ads campaigns.
- With the help of Magento 2 Facebook Pixel remarketing and retargeting the right audience is made easy.
- The store owner can count the events statistics and how the audience is connected to the store.
How it works
The store owner needs to enable the Facebook Pixel extension from the back-end and also needs to add Facebook Pixel ID. The owner also needs to enable or disable all standard event tracking for Facebook Pixel as per requirements. The admin can preview all enabled events, from the front-end by a pop-up notification.
If you have any technical issues or need support for our extension, Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
13 August, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor