OverviewBack to top
Global Payments INC Payment Gateway powered by global payments integrated is one of the most popular and US-based secure payment solutions. It is one of the best payment gateway providers globally for e-commerce stores. Flexible APIs & full-featured payment processing.
Magento 2 Global Payments INC Payment Gateway helps the admin to integrate Payment Gateway with Magento 2 to securely capture payment from your customers. With the help of this extension, you can quickly integrate Global Payments Integrated API and can enjoy hosted secure payment checkout features that accept payment from your customers securely. Upon checkout, the customer has to enter their card data by choosing Global Payments INC as a payment option.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you must have global payments integrated. Simply enter the given global payment details into the store backend for connecting your Magento 2 store with the global payments API. For global payments, Pricings and business inquiry kindly content them via their Contact page.
Security & PCI Compliance
The card data is not stored on the Merchants site it is directed to Global Payments INC Payment Gateway. Once the payment process is completed, your customers will be redirected to the thank you page. Because of its secure hosted checkout, no card data is stored on the Magento server.
- This is Redirect Payment Method so you don't require any special PCI Compliance to use this extension on your website.
- Customers will enter their payment information on a secure server of the Global Payments INC payment gateway.
- Magento won't store any Customer Payment information
- Easy option to enable or disable extension from the store backend.
- Backend option to set custom payment method title to display in-store frontend.
- Enter required the global payments merchant id, terminal id, and authentication key to accept payment.
- Built-in sandbox mode for testing extension functionality.
- The store admin can also set the order status based on global payments INC gateway activity.
- You can enable the global payments Payment Gateway for one or more countries by making a selection from the backend.
- By adding sort order, the admin can display global payments at the top of all payment methods.
How It Works:
Firstly, add the global payments API information to the backend configuration. After that, set a custom global payments Payment title to display in the store frontend & configure remaining options as per your business need. Now, your Magento 2 store is ready to accept payment from your customers.
Upon store checkout, your customer can easily place an order just by making a selection of global payments Payment Gateway without any further interaction or redirection. Once the payment process is complete, the extension will verify payment status and change order status accordingly.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket here
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
14 March, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor