OverviewBack to top
Coupons are one of the modern and trending marketing strategies, that not just helps in driving sales, but also boosts your customer loyalty. According to one survey conducted by MarketingProfs, 57% of US users will abandon their shopping cart if they don't receive any discount on their purchase. These coupons are nothing but just typical codes that can be used while checkout to get a discount either in a fixed or percentage manner.
Not just online, but many offline stores are offering coupon vouchers that will give price cuts off benefits. Likewise, if you sell a product at a lower price it will not bring as many sales compared to selling products with discounted coupons. That's why many eCommerce giants are using coupon code as their base marketing strategy to drive more sales.
Using Magento, you can easily create and display coupons in the store frontend. But what if you are running multiple product offers in your store? Easy Coupon Manager extension by MageComp allows the store owner to easily showcase multiple store coupons as dropdown options on the shopping cart page. You can use the default Magento shopping cart rules to create conditional coupons. The extension also comes with a backend grid to manage coupons and its details that will be displayed in-store frontend.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Using the backend grid, you can easily manage coupons that you want to display in the frontend shopping cart page.
- You can add different coupon code details such as description, validity, terms, and conditions as well as a select store for which it is applicable.
- The extension will display all the added coupons and their details in a dropdown on the frontend shopping cart page.
- From the dropdown, your customers can easily select and apply coupon code for their orders.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers without any issue.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
How It Works
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now create coupons using default Magento options that you want to display in the store frontend. After that, add those created coupons in the backend coupons list along with all its details.
Once you have configured the extension from the backend, on the frontend shopping cart page your customer will able to find a dropdown option to choose which coupon they want to apply. Also, your customer will able to find all coupon related details from the same dropdown if needed.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
22 March, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento Standard
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor