OverviewBack to top
To stay ahead of the competition, many times the store owner has to use different marketing strategies to attach and engage with customers. But the marketing strategy is to set a discounted price for some or specific products. Doing this will help you to increase your Magento 2 store traffic or to clear your old inventory store with many orders. This pricing strategy will always work, and it encourages your store visitors to purchase more compared to regular orders. By default, Magento shows discounted price beside the slashed main product price. But the thing is your customer always want to know how many percentages of discount he or she gets on a specific product before making a purchase.
Discount Percentage extension by MageComp for Magento 2 lets you display the number of discount percentage in your frontend Magento 2 Store product page. Showcasing a discount percentage on the product page helps your customer to make a purchase decision by knowing the discount percentage quickly. Ultimately using the simple extension, you can easily convert your customer, and one can boost store conversion.
Such a tiny essential extension is must-have for every store owner. So you can download it for FREE.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Simply enable this extension from the backend, and it will start displaying a discount percentage for the products that contain any particular price.
- If the admin has not specified a special price for the product, the extension will no longer display the product price in the frontend.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers to display order summary.
How it Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you just need to enable it from the backend. Now, if the admin has set a special price for the product, the extension will automatically calculate the discount percentage and displays it on the frontend product page. Else, your customer will not see the number of discount percentage in store frontend.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
06 September, 2019
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor