OverviewBack to top
Often, the store owners desire to forbid several customers from registering in their store. The reasons to prevent the user registrations can be due to a personal store, or the limited members, or to remove fake registrations in the store. They wish to add only original customers accounts to their store from the backend.
The Customer Approval Extension for Magento 2 enables the tore admin to have comprehensive control over the registrations at the front end and can approve all of them at once from the backend grid. It forbids the customers from logging in to the store until the admin approves from the backend. The extension helps to notify the store admin via Email whenever there is a new registration and the customer also when their registration is approved/disapproved.
- With the help of the Customer Approval Extension for Magento 2, the store admin can easily approve the registrations from the backend grid.
- Approval of multiple accounts in a single go is also possible.
- Customers are logged in only after the approval of the admin.
- Fake registrations are avoided with the help of this extension.
- After integrating this extension for Magento 2 store, the store admin will be easily notified of each new registration.
- An email notification is sent to customers regarding their registration approval/disapproval.
How it works:
The admin just has to Enable the extension from the backend of the store and provide a mail ID to get notified of the new registrations. The customers, on the front end, will get a notification of the pending registration or the approved/disapproved registration. The customer approval information is also displayed in the backend.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
01 October, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version : 1.0.2 Date : 01-10-2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 Latest Magento version.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor