Customer Account Links Manager for Magento 2 by MageComp allows you to easily manage your customer dashboard account links using the backend.
OverviewBack to top
Winning your customer by serving a convenient shopping experience turns your customer into a happy returning customer. Your customer loves the convenience and saving their valuable time and efforts. Magento 2 comes with a 'quick links' feature in the customer 'my account' section that allows the customer to quickly navigate between their orders, wishlist, addresses book, payment methods, reviews, newsletter subscriptions, and more. But all these links are not useful to your customers depending on your business type and you can not manage these quick links from backend!
Customer Account Links Manager by MageComp allows you to easily manage your customer dashboard account links using your Magento 2 store backend. You can easily include or exclude selected links by making a drop-down selection. Also, the admin can easily hide unnecessary links from the frontend customer account section and can show only limited important links as per need.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can quickly select the links from the backend that he or she wants to include or exclude in the frontend.
- Moreover, the admin can quickly include or exclude by making link selection list type.
- If the admin selects, "Inclusive List" the extension will display all the selected links in the store frontend customer account section.
- If the admin goes with "Exclusive List", the extension will skip the selected links and displays remaining links in frontend.
- Once, the admin is done with backend configuration, the extension will automatically show/hide links on the frontend depending on the backend list type.
- The extension is entirely open-source & does not affect any core files.
- It offers a simple, secure and reliable solution for managing frontend customer account links according to your business needs.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now, you have to select your link selection list type either as an inclusive list or exclusive list. After that, you have to make link selection. That's it, depending on your selected list type, the extension will show or hide links on the frontend customer my account section.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our extension?
We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build