Custom Shipping by MageComp allows the store owner to create their own custom shipping options as well as set custom shipping rates while creating order from the backend.
OverviewBack to top
Selling your product across the globe, many times it happens that you can't set the same shipping rate for all countries. Because shipping rates are vary depending on distance, package size, weight and your shipping partner. Also, adding such charges to product price makes it costly to buy for your customers and bearing such charges will reduce your profit margin. Thus, to overcome this situation, one needs to set a shipping rate for specific countries by creating multiple shipping options or have to manually enter the custom shipping rate while creating an order from the backend. And, it is not possible using available default Magento 2 backend configurations.
Custom Shipping extension by MageComp allows the store owner to create their own custom shipping options as well as set custom shipping rate while creating order from the backend. The admin can create custom shipping options using backend configurations and enable for specific countries if needed. Also, there is an option to hide custom shipping from the frontend if it is not available for that particular country or location. You can also set a custom shipping rate for specific order while creating from the backend. Such a tiny essential extension is a must-have for every store owner and you can download it for FREE.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Using the backend option, you can enable custom shipping for customers, admin or both.
- To serve personalized experience you can also set a custom shipping method title.
- You can create shipping options and set charges according to your business need.
- The admin can enable custom shipping for specific countries and set an unavailability message if needed.
- Option to hide custom shipping for the countries where it is not available.
- Simply, set sort order if you want to display custom shipping at the top of all shipping methods.
- Moreover, the admin can set a custom shipping rate while creating an order from the backend.
- The extension will automatically calculate and adds shipping rates to all Magento 2 generated order subtotal and summary.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you just need to enable it from the backend. Now set the custom shipping title and create shipping options according to your business needs. Now select the countries for which you want to enable this custom shipping method. You can also display custom shipping on the top of all shipping methods by adding sort order.
Once you have configured the extension, whenever your customer adds the product to the cart and proceeds to the checkout; the extension will display created custom shipping options to choose from else it will hide shipping method from the frontend. While creating an order from the backend, you can also select from created custom shipping options or manually set shipping charges if needed. For serving shipping options to customers and admin, make sure you have enabled the extension for them.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build