OverviewBack to top
For any eCommerce business, fulfilling customers’ orders is a key factor. Order delivery must be carried out timely and perfectly to delight customers. If they are happy with your order fulfillment service, they are going to come back to you for their future purchases. Having a bad experience with your order process, you will simply lose potential customers. Your store customers sometimes may have additional information to share with you while ordering any product from your store. The default checkout page does not allow customers to share extra information with you.
Custom Checkout Fields Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp permits the store owners to add additional fields on the checkout page so that the customers can add their comments, choice, and preferences related to the orders. Admin can freely add up to 8 custom fields to the checkout page. The custom field information is displayed on the order view page from the customer account and also on the admin order view page.
- Custom Checkout Fields Extension for Magento 2 enables adding extra fields to the checkout page.
- Add up to 8 custom fields at the checkout form.
- Show/hide a particular field from the checkout form and specify the sort order.
- The information on the fields added by customers is displayed on the order view page on the front.
- Custom fields information is also displayed to the admin on the backend order view page.
- Successfully fulfill orders and improve the user experience of the store with the help of Custom Checkout Form Extension for Magento 2.
How It Works:
Once the extension is installed, you need to enable the extension from the backend. After that, you can configure the required custom fields. Add the title, determine whether to display a custom field or not, and enter the sort order. You can set 4 text and 4 textarea fields to the custom checkout form.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
09 September, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor