OverviewBack to top
Cookies are small text files that save users’ browsing information, device information, and online activities of the user. Websites need to take consent from users before saving the cookie information based on the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive or EU cookie laws. The consent must clearly state what information the website will track. Magento 2 website owners can stay stress-free in taking cookie consent from website visitors. MageComp has a very useful extension for all the Magento 2 store owners to deal with cookie consent easily.
- Easily take approval from users for cookie usage.
- Customize the text message of the cookie agreement.
- Add the More Info button to let customers learn more about cookies.
- Effortless integration of Facebook pixel code and Google Analytics.
- Set the position of the Cookie consent notification bar at the top or bottom.
- Options to set the background color, text color, and button color of the cookie consent bar.
How It Works:
After the admin installs the Cookie Compliance Plugin to their Magento 2 store, they can perform the required settings from the admin panel. Carry out settings for cookie message, button, more information, and look and feel of cookie consent notification bar. The extension also provides integration for Facebook pixel code and Google Analytics. As soon as all the configuration settings are performed, the cookie consent message will be displayed in the Magento 2 storefront when a user visits your website.
In case you come across a technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
01 September, 2022
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 Latest Magento version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor