OverviewBack to top
Sometimes eCommerce store owners need to restrict some locations and regions in a country because they are unable to ship products to those regions. This is because of the high shipping rates, products are banned in those regions, cash handling is hard, or natural calamities occur often. Default Magento 2 doesn’t provide permission to admins to manipulate the region list, which makes it hard for customers to choose from the available option to complete the checkout process. However, an option is available in the back-end to disable the region. Still, it is not a permanent solution for the problem as the customers might be confused about the availability of the shipping in their areas. Also, in some cases, many countries’ states/regions are not available in default Magento 2 shipping. So, it becomes necessary for admins to make things easy for customers by adding regions where they serve order shipping.
City and Region Manager will allow you to add shipping regions and locations so that customers can conveniently select from the options displayed at the front-end during checkout. In the back-end, you have full authority and control over all the shipping locations and regions and can manage them based on country, city, and zip code. All of the allowed regions will appear to customers as a dropdown menu. With this feature-packed extension, you can make the shipping rules for a particular region and also can accept or reject the order from the specific location/region.
- Option to allow/not allow customers to add their custom location/region.
- If customers are allowed to add shipping locations/regions, then they can complete the checkout process, or else they can’t place the order.
- Option available in the back-end to manage the custom locations/regions based on states, cities, and zip codes.
- Customers can see the allowed locations/regions as a dropdown menu during the checkout process.
- With this extension enabled, the whole process becomes easy for customers to choose the available shipping location/region.
How It Works:
Magento store owners who want to add custom shipping locations and regions. These regions and locations will be displayed in the store front-end, where store owners will be able to serve the orders shipping.
Live Extension Demo & Support:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
08 October, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible With Billing Address.
- Minor Bug Fixing.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor