Checkout Success Page by MageComp allows the store owner to display the entire store summary on a checkout success page instead of typical Magento thank you page.
OverviewBack to top
Have you ever noticed that your customer navigates to their “My Account” after placing an order in your Magento 2 store? This is because your customers have a habit of viewing their order summary of their spends. Also, your eCommerce store's success page is one of the most important aspects of the customer's shopping experience. Making use of the default Magento 2 Success page that only displays a customer order number with just Thank you message will not help you to retain business value. Your customers who make a purchase and land on your thank you page are the most valuable customers to you and your business. They have trust and faith in your brand, so instead of just displaying typical one line Thank you message you should replace the default checkout success page with some meaningful & useful order related information.
Checkout Success Page Extension by MageComp lets the admin replace default Magento 2 Checkout Success Page with a new and eye-catchy layout that displays all important order-related information in an easily understandable tabular format. The extension facilitates to display summarize order Information along with total summary, shipping and billing address along with shipping and payment methods. Moreover, the admin can upload custom checkout success page banner from the backend configuration if needed. Using such extension helps you to save time and efforts of your customers by quickly summarizing order information that makes your thank you page more detailed and appealing.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- You can turn on/off as well as upload custom success page banner if needed.
- After setting up the configuration, the extension overrides default Checkout Success Page and displays custom order summary on thank you page.
- If the order is placed by the guest customer, the extension will display store registration link at bottom of page else extension will display a link to customer my orders' section.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers to display order summary.
- It is a simple, secure and reliable solution if you want to replace the default checkout success page.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now if you want to use custom banner upload it from the backend else you can keep it turn off. Once you have configured the extension, your customer will able to see new custom well-designed checkout success page instead of default Magento Thank you page message.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build