OverviewBack to top
Businesses with multiple stores or huge products catalog find it difficult to manage categories. Manually managing the products and categories is a time-taking and prolonged task. Admin efforts increase or you need additional support to complete this task. Automating this task will save a lot of time and effort for store owners. Also, the admin need not hire an extra person for managing products and categories.
MageComp’s Category Import Export Extension for Magento 2 enables the admin to import and export categories in the form of a CSV file. Admin can import bulk categories and subcategories with just a single click. Imported categories will be automatically added to the admin category hierarchy in the backend. Also, the categories can be exported from the Magento store in CSV format.
- Simple integration process of Category Import Export Module for Magento 2.
- Import categories and subcategories in bulk with a single click.
- The Category Import Export Extension for Magento 2, supports the CSV file format for importing and exporting the categories.
- Export categories and subcategories from the admin panel in one click.
- Reduce admin efforts and save time in managing categories.
- Automatic creation of multiple categories at a time.
How It Works:
Admin just needs to enable the Category Import Export extension from the Magento 2 backend. Once enabled, it will allow you to import a CSV file of categories and export the existing categories of the store in a CSV format. After importing the categories and subcategories are added to the category hierarchy of the catalog.
In case you come across a Technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
05 May, 2022
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor