OverviewBack to top
Many times customers are scared or not willing to pay in advance for the product due to a number of reasons. It can be a lack of trust in the company, security purpose, or feeling that online payment is time-consuming. For these reasons, you need to provide the facility of cash on delivery to customers. For COD orders, store merchants charge a nominal fee due to post payments. The additional fees for cash on delivery are charged based on the order subtotal.
MageComp’s Cash On Delivery Extra Fee Extension for Magento 2 aids in simplifying the COD process for admin. The admin can calculate COD fees on a fixed or percentage basis. The rules for charges can be imported into a CSV file easily using this extension. The customers can easily verify COD charges at the time of checkout. The COD fee is also available in the order related documents.
- The Cash On Delivery Extra Fee for Magento 2 allows the store admin to efficiently manage and compute the COD extra fees.
- The module allows calculating COD extra fees on the basis of a fixed amount or percentage.
- It allows importing of CSV file of price rules to charge additional fees for cash on delivery orders.
- The admin can also easily export the CSV file of price rules whenever required.
- The admin gets the option to allow all or only particular countries to charge the cash on delivery extra fee.
- The customers can view the COD charges from the My Orders section of their dashboard.
- The admin can view the COD charges from the backend sales order view page.
- The cash on delivery extra charges are also mentioned in all the order-related documents.
How It Works:
Enable the Cash On Delivery Extra Fee for Magento 2 extension from your admin dashboard. Perform the required configuration settings. The customers can view the COD charges at the time of checkout. After the order is placed admin can check the COD extra fee from the sales order view page in the admin panel. Customers can look for the COD extra free from the My Orders option. The COD fees are mentioned in the invoice, credit memo, and refund.
In case you come across a technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
09 September, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor