OverviewBack to top
In default Magento, there are different kinds of order status based on different order activities such as order placement, shipment, invoice, credit memo, etc. Once the order is received in your Magento 2 store, you have to manually create an invoice and shipment for that order after the payment is received. However, it takes longer to manually process the number of orders one by one. Instead, to save your time; you must have one automated solution that automatically generates invoices and shipments for all store orders.
Auto Invoice & Shipment Extension by MageComp lets the store owner automatically generates invoice and shipment once the order status is turned to complete. The extension first verifies payment status and generates the invoice and shipment for that order respectively. Also, simultaneously it sends default invoice and shipment email to your customer. This extension can even be helpful if you are selling digital products or services using the Magento store to complete orders. It changes all the order statuses from “processing” to “complete” by generating invoices and shipments. There is also an option to enable this auto-generate functionality only for specific customer groups or payment methods if required.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- You can also turn on only the autogeneration of invoices or shipments or both if needed.
- Using the backend option, you can select specific payment methods as well as a customer group for which you want to enable this functionality.
- After integrating this extension, it will automatically generate invoice and shipment once the payment status is verified.
- Uses the default Magento 2 functionality to send invoices and shipment emails to your customers.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers without any issue.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Now select the customer groups and payment methods for which you want to enable auto invoice & shipment functionality. Once you have configured the extension, the extension will automatically generate invoice and shipment for the orders if it falls under eligibility criteria after payment status is verified.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 July, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor