OverviewBack to top
Your customer loves quick ordering facilities instead of navigating and browsing each product from different store categories. And the search bar is the only way to look for specific or related products from the number of products in no time. By default, Magento 2 provides the search bar at the top right corner of your store. But when you search using the default search bar, it will redirects you on another page to serve results. That makes it difficult for shoppers to search and shop it and it takes too long as well as it serves bad shopping experience. Boosting your search bar performance with the use of AJAX technology reduces friction and double-up your store sales!
Ajax Search extension for Magento 2 by MageComp Let the store customers quickly look for a specific product and fetch similar results in no time without any redirection using AJAX. It improves the default Magento 2 search bar with the Ajax search feature that provides quick search results without page refresh or load. Once a user enters more than 3 characters without pressing enter key, the extension will start suggesting related products in dropdown style. This tiny extension will help your customers to save their time and efforts and let them smoothly navigate inside your store.
Such a tiny essential extension is a must-have for every store owner. So you can download it for FREE.
- Easy option to enable or disable as per convenience.
- The extension will automatically fetch similar search query based products from your store and display it in a dropdown style.
- You can also set the maximum number of products to display in search results.
- It will no longer redirect your customers when they perform any search query.
- Completely open-source extension & does not affect any core files.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers for serving search results instantly.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- It’s a simple, secure and reliable solution for searching and displaying store products based on the search query.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you just need to enable it from the backend. Now set the maximum number of products that you want to display per search results. That’s it. Once you have configured the extension, whenever your customer uses the frontend search box to look for a particular product the extension provides seamless search results without any redirection.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 October, 2019
Extensions, Site Optimization
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor