OverviewBack to top
From receiving an order to delivering the order to the customer's doorstep, streamlining the whole order fulfillment process counted as a customer shopping experience. Serving your customer shopping flexibility and a great shopping experience plays a vital role in staying ahead of your competitors in the market. According to one survey, 70% of U.S. consumers prefer to shop products from those stores which provide more delivery options. Because many times your customer is ordering products to gift their loved ones and they wanted to receive a product by schedule delivery instead of normal delivery. That's how offering flexible delivery options makes your customer stick to your brand and boost store sales respectively.
Advanced Delivery Date extension by MageComp lets the store admin configure multiple delivery options based on customer location, delivery type, time-slots, and cost. Moreover, the admin can create custom delivery options from the backend according to their business needs such as same-day delivery options, next day delivery options or schedule delivery. On the other hand, your customers can easily pick their desired delivery date and options from the frontend product page. Ultimately, this sale booster extension will help you to convert your customers into happy returning customers.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can set the frontend delivery option title.
- Option to set custom unavailability message if the delivery is not available.
- The extension comes with 4 different backend grid to manage:
- Delivery locations: Manage multiple delivery locations where you want to deliver products.
- Delivery types: Add delivery types such as same-day delivery options, next day delivery options or schedule delivery.
- Delivery timeslots: Add different delivery timeslots when you can deliver products.
- Delivery costs: Define cost for the above options.
- Once the extension is configured, your customers can easily select and checkout with their convenient delivery options.
- Depending on delivery option selection your customer will able to find that shipping method while checkout.
- The extension will automatically display selected delivery options and details on all Magento generated docs and emails.
How It Works
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Set the frontend delivery options title and custom unavailability message! Now add different delivery locations, delivery types, timeslots, and costs respectively.
Once you have configured the extension from the backend, on the frontend before adding product to the shopping cart, your customer will able to choose their convenient delivery options right from the product page and can checkout with the same. All customer-selected delivery options will be displayed in all Magento generated documents such as orders, invoices, email, etc.
Have a Technical issue with our extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
07 January, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor