OverviewBack to top
404 is a common error on web pages. It is because the requested page is not available on the server. 404 page not found error occurs due to reasons like page not exists, server down, poor internet connection, wrong URL, broken links, webpage address change. 404 pages create a bad impression and you lose potential customers. Hence, it is necessary for store owners to manage 404 pages of the store.
404 Notifier Module for Magento 2 by MageComp informs the admin of every user attempt that results in a 404 through email. The admin can also find the 404 attempts list in the backend grid of Magento 2. This will help the admin to easily find the 404 webpage not found errors and correct them.
- Email notification to admin for every 404 page not found error by user attempt.
- View 404 errors from the backend grig as well.
- Option to set the admin email ID, email sender, and email template to receive 404 notifications.
- The admin receives the details like the requested URL, client IP, date, and time of the 404 page not found error.
- Store admin can quickly repair 404 errors to not lose potential customers and their trust.
How It Works:
Once the 404 notifier for Magento 2 Extension is downloaded, you need to enable it from the admin panel. Then apply the necessary configuration settings for email ID, email sender, and email template. Once this is done, the admin will get email notifications for every 404 page error. The admin can also look for 404 pages from the backend grid. The backend grid provides details like the requested URL, client IP, date, and time when the URL was requested.
In case you come across a technical issue with our Extension? Or need to know more about the extension. We are here to Help! -Submit a Ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
22 August, 2022
Extensions, Site Optimization, Site Monitoring
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
- Implement Functionality with HomePage Redirect
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor