Product Questions extension for Magento by MageComp helps customers post their product related questions and get a resolution to their queries from the same product page.
OverviewBack to top
Customers have tons of questions before making purchases or ordering products online. Sometimes, the product description is not convincing enough for the customer to get answers to their queries. If they don't find answers quickly, they will switch to some other products or stores. At that time, providing an option that allows the store customers to ask their questions or to get answers from previously asked questions will drastically help to convince the customer.
Product Questions extension for Magento by MageComp helps the customers post their product related questions and get a resolution to their queries from the same product page. The extension gives full control to the admin for deciding who will ask the questions, who can post the answers, and who can post comments.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin has the rights to decide who can post questions, answers, and comments.
- Backend grid to manage the questions and answers posted by customers from the store frontend.
- Option to add one or more answers to the asked questions.
- Also, the admin has the rights to add questions and answers from the backend if needed.
How It Works:
Enable an extension from the backend. Now, the admin can choose to allocate the rights (everyone, only registered customers or only admin) who can post questions, answers, and comments. Once the configuration is complete, the customers are free to ask questions, post answers and comment with the allowance of the admin. After that, admin can see the list of posted questions and has the rights to make changes from the backend like customer question, answer and comment details. Also, admin can answer from the backend by clicking on “Add New Answer” option.
Live Extension Demos:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build