Pending Customer Extension for Magento by MageComp allows the store owner to manually approve customer registration from store backend.
OverviewBack to top
Searching for a solution to reduce spam customer registrations inside your Magento store? Want to make your store private by granting limited access? On a standard Magento store, the customer fills in the required information and can quickly gain access to your store and proceed to checkout. However, what if you want to approve customer accounts from the Magento backend manually?
Pending Customer Extension for Magento by MageComp allows the store owner to have full control over store customer registrations. The extension will send an email notification to store admin every time new customer registration happened. Moreover, the store customer cannot access the store until the store admin manually approves the account.
- The Convenient option to enable or disable extension as per need.
- Store admin can add the email address to get notified for each customer registration.
- Backend option to set the email notification template.
- The extension will automatically restrict store access for non-approved accounts.
- Using backend grid system, store admin can approve or deny multiple accounts.
- You can use built-in functionality to export or delete customer accounts.
How it works:
Just enable the extension from Magento backend. After that, add admin email and set email sender and the template for email notification. On store frontend, whenever a customer registers an account, the admin will get an email notification. Also, the store account will be automatically held for moderation until an admin manually approves registration using the backend grid.
Have a Look at our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixing & User Improvements