Tier Price extension by MageComp allows for the display of tier prices in label & tabular formats to let your customers know about the discount offered on bulk quantity purchases.
OverviewBack to top
Setting up Tier Prices is one of the best ways to promote sales and encourage customers to purchase more and more. Default tier prices display in label format on the product page, along with quantity, price, and discount in percentage but now it’s time to upgrade from the classic view. Displaying the tier price in a tabular format helps the customer get a better understanding of unit price from the same product page.
Tier Price Extension for Magento by MageComp allows displaying Tier Prices either in tabular or in label format. Also, it changes the product price dynamically based on the selection of quantity on the product view page. Using the extension, you can display tier price in either label view or tabular format by making a choice from store backend.
- Option to let your customer select from predefined quantity for a product by making the selection from the tier price.
- Backend option to display tier price in a tabular format.
- The extension will work with Simple products type only.
- You have a choice to display tier price for the specific website or customer group.
- By selecting the radio button from Tier price table, it will automatically update the quantity of product in frontend quantity box.
- Also, the admin can set a custom marketing message to encourage store customer to purchase more.
How it Works:
Once you set the tabular format from the Magento backend, it will display tier prices in the easily understandable tabular format in store frontend. Whenever the customers make quantity selection from tier price table, the extension automatically updates the number of quantity in quantity box. The admin can set custom marketing message from the Magento backend to encourage users to purchase more quantity in bulk. Moreover, store admin can also enable tier price for specific store view or particular customer group if needed.
Have a Look at Our Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build