Instagram Connect Extension by MageComp integrates your Magento store with Instagram and showcase Instagram images on the home page, product page, and CMS pages.
OverviewBack to top
Social media has become a significant source of getting updated with the current trend. From fashion and style to finance and Ecommerce, social media has ruled the world of marketing. Among all the available social media, Instagram is snowballing at a rate of knots allowing users to share images and videos using hashtags. Most of the store owners have claimed to get more traffic after integrating social media. Also, it helps to gain more social visibility for a brand. But what if you can leverage social media benefits and use those images to create a beautiful Instagram shop?
Instagram Connect Extension by MageComp integrates your Magento store with Instagram and showcase Instagram images on the home page, product page, and CMS pages. The extension is fully compatible with the latest Instagram API. Moreover, the extension comes with 'Approved Images Manager' to manage Instagram images and add additional information to the image like title, description, and link to redirect store customers.
Account & Pricing:
To make use of this extension, you need to have an Instagram account, and it must be public. It doesn't matter whether it is a personal account or business account. If you already have one, you can use your existing Instagram account else you can sign up on Instagram.com. Instagram offers completely FREE services to their users for sharing photos and videos.
- Showcase Instagram images and Videos on various CMS pages: home page, product page.
- Option to enable/disable extension for both home and product pages.
- Set number of images/Videos to show on the home page, product page and Instagram page.
- Add hashtags and users to fetch and display Instagram images and videos based on a chosen topic.
- Admin can even add multiple Instagram hashtags to the list to bring pictures/Videos.
- Update image list just with a single click based on set configuration.
- Delete or approve images from the list before making use.
- Add or edit image information like titles, links directly from Approved Images Manager.
- Responsive lightbox popup on an Instagram page to show images and videos.
- You can use the extension as own widget to show Instagram images on any page.
- Image titles can be linked to redirect visitors to a particular page.
- Image likes and comment counts on image hover on an Instagram page.
- Inbuilt cron system to update image likes and comments counts.
- You may specify tag per product.
- The Instagram feed can be positioned as per choice.
- The extension provides multi-store support.
How it Works:
Once you integrate this extension, you need to enable it from store backend. After that authenticate your Instagram account by clicking a button. The admin can set the number of images or videos to show on various CMS pages, adds username or hashtags to fetch images and videos from Instagram, approves it, adds multiple image information like title, description, and link. Once the settings have been saved, approved images and videos are shown in store frontend. It contains title with a link to redirect customers to particular product pages or buy links.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build