OverviewBack to top
Sometimes, products available in your Magento 2 stores are not enough to satisfy the requirements of your customers. Or your customers need to customize, modify, or personalize the existing product for their needs. Other times, they need to negotiate the prices for bulk purchase before order placement. In such cases, store owners are required to get the customer's requirements, analyze them, negotiate the price, prepare the products accordingly, and then deliver back to the customers. This whole process needs proper system implementation. Email Quote Pro is what works as the perfect solution.
Email Quote Pro extension by MageComp allows store owners to get product requirements from customers, prepare the products accordingly, and send the order quotes in an email back to customers. Thus, the extension reduces the time to understand the custom requirements of the customers, makes a significant impact on them, and provides a better shopping experience.
- Convenient option to enable or disable the extension.
- Set a button label for the Email Quote in the frontend.
- Set an Email ID on which the admin wants to get the quote and select the template to get customers product cart into an Email.
- Customers can select custom options, quantity and click on the button to fill in the details and Email Quote to admin.
- Once submitted by customers, admin gets the whole cart with selected product options in an Email, and also the details get saved in the backend in a separate grid.
- Customers receive the thanks Email immediately after submitting a quote from the frontend.
- Create an order with products from backend and send the order quotes in Emails to the customers.
- Admin can also apply the coupon code directly while creating quotes from the backend.
- Admin can make use of the custom price feature while creating a quote from the backend.
- Store admin can delete unnecessary quotes from the backend if needed.
- Customers get Emails with the products already added to cart and they can directly checkout to place the order.
- Your Customer can see their sent quote list in the account section.
- Now shipping address and Product grid will be display in Email.
- PDF quotes will be attached with quotes sent to customers through Email and PDF.
- Option for admin to edit the created Email Quotes from the backend and send them back to the customers from a separate grid named "Email Quote Statistics".
- Send the Quote option in the backend statistics grid for the inquiries submitted from the frontend form.
- Guest customers will auto-registered while sending a custom quote from the backend.
- Also, product custom options will be sent in customer Email.
How It Works:
With this extension, the whole quotation system can be implemented in your Magento store. Email quote Pro by MageComp allows users to add the required products with custom options in the shopping cart and send it through an Email to the admin for analyzing. After analyzing, admin can prepare the order quotes from backend with the requested requirements and Email the order quotes back to the customers.
At the time of creating the order from the backend, Admin can add custom options, custom prices, and coupon codes as well. Admin can send the quotes in an Email to users from where they can directly checkout without worrying to add products into the shopping cart. Meanwhile you the customer can check their sent quotes status from their account section. The extension will automatically generate PDF for the requested quote and send it to your customer as an email attachment copy so your customer can download that PDF in case if they needed.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our Extension?
We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
13 September, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.X Latest Magento version.
- Email attachment issue for Magento 2.3.3 resolved
- Send Store wise Email
- Set Email template logo by store-wise
- Multistore and Multi-Currency Supported
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Customer can see their sent quote list in the account section.
- Store admin can delete a quote from the backend.
- Now shipping address will be display in both Email and PDF.
- Send Quote option in backend statistics grid for the inquiries submitted from frontend form.
- PDF can be attached with quotes sent to customers through Email.
- Guest users get auto-registered while sending quotes from the backend.
- Custom options are now sent in Email.
- Product grid is now sent in Email.
- Created action change from index controller.
- Solved the issue with bundle product options in Email.
- Create quote and Emails are now sent to customers from admin.
- Minor refinements and bug fixes.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor