OverviewBack to top
This Sales Page extension creates a custom Sales category and collects all discounted products within it. All products with special prices or products affected by catalog price rules will be automatically assigned to this category.
Once you add some special price for some products, this product will automatically appear within this category. If you have some catalog price rules and products are affected by this rule, they will automatically appear in this category. At the same time products which do not match catalog rule condition or do not have a special price anymore, will be automatically removed from this category.
Note: Module currently does not support catalog price rule customer group configuration. The module ignores this configuration. So if you have different price rules for different customer groups, all affected products from all catalog price rules will be assigned to the sales category and will be shown to all customer groups. This feature will be added in upcoming releases.
- Assigning products with a discount to sales categories automatically.
- Removing products from the sales category after the discount promotion is ended.
- Ability to configure which products should be assigned to sales category (discounted by special price or catalog price rules or both)
- Creates a custom Sales category and collects all discounted products within it.
- Products that do not match will be automatically removed from the category.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
19 July, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
* Rename the configuration values (backward incompatible)
* Implement compatibility with Magento 2.4 version
* Products with a discount are adding automatically to the category.
* Discounts control - the extension allows enabling/disabling different types of discounts (Special Price, Catalog Price Rule).
* Fully compatible with Magento 2.
* Speed of data collection - all data is collected on the SQL level.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
<li>Products with a discount are adding automatically to the category.</li>
<li>Discounts control - the extension allows enabling/disabling different types of discounts (Special Price, Catalog Price Rule).</li>
<li>Speed of data collection - all data is collected on the SQL level.</li>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor