OverviewBack to top
E-commerce is growing day by day providing multiple payment options to their customers like net banking, mobile wallets, credit card payment and many others. But still, the cash on delivery payment method is the most commonly used method in almost every E-commerce website. Cash on delivery is always a first priority for the customers who placed the order on the website because it offers the hand to hand delivery and flexible payment option once the product received by customers.
Restrict COD By Zipcodes extension allows store owners to restrict the cash on delivery (COD) payment method for specific zip codes and also allow the users to check cash on delivery available on the product page. Cash on delivery is convenient for buyers but not for the store owners. Because of two-way courier charges, harsh cash handling and sometimes the realization of money takes too long. That makes it difficult for them, and they need to turn off cash on delivery options for some of the locations. Magechamps Restrict COD By Zipcodes extension provide ease to the store owners by restricting cash on delivery for some of the zip code locations. It also helps customers to check before placing the order if cash on delivery option is available in their area or not.
- Easy to restrict the cash on delivery for particular zip codes.
- Provides ease to the store owners for cash handling.
- Easy to check the cash on delivery areas for customers.
- Easy to upload zip codes in bulk through CSV files.
- Make your store more customer-centric.
- Enable or disable this extension from the admin configuration.
- Display Cash on Delivery available or not on the product page.
- Admin can add estimated delivery days based on zip codes.
- Success and Error messages can be customized from the configuration.
- Bulk uploading of zip codes can be done through CSV files.
- Allow users to check the availability of COD for specific ZIP codes.
- Free Installation
- Free 3 Months Support
- Free Updates
- Easy to use
- Open Source Code
- No Encryption
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
10 September, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor