With the Help Desk, you can easily gather customers’ feedback from different sources and automatically distribute to proper departments to resolve.
OverviewBack to top
The Help Desk Extension for Magento 2 will help to create the shortest “bridge” between the customers and the support team of online stores. It is capable of gathering buyers’ opinions from numerous sources such as My Tickets (Create New Ticket), Help Desk email gateway (E.g.: email@example.com) and Contact Form (“Contact us” section) and distributing to certain departments to resolve in back-end. Hence, the benefits that the storeowners might receive are huge: high level of customer satisfaction, optimized workflow and effective staff performance management. Also, this extension is extremely helpful for large-scale online businesses.
1. For customers
- Free to express ideas through tickets: When sending the ticket in the front-end, the customers are allowed to: provide contact information, set Priority for the email, choose an appropriate Department to solve their issues, add content with rich text format supported and attach multiple files to demonstrate plainly the problem.
- Submit a Ticket from Multiple Sources: via customer’s account (My Tickets), help desk e-mail gateway and Contact Form (“Contact us” section)
- Receive instant e-mail notification of new ticket from staff: Once the support team responses to the ticket, the customers will receive a notification immediately in their e-mail box.
- Watch the message history: By taking a look at the old conversations with specific time and content included (in My Tickets), the customers can follow the solving process much easier.
2. For store owners
- Smooth operation is no longer a difficulty: From now on, the storeowners are able to manage easily all customers’ issues in only one channel. No matter where the requests come from they are collected and tackled in the Help Desk’s back-end interface.
- Solve urgent tickets first based on Priorities: There are a great deal of tickets sent to the system every day that might make the support team feel extremely confused. Understanding about that, the extension allow you to Sort all tickets based on their Priorities set by the customers (High to Low) or Filter (High, Medium or Low) to decide which tickets are urgent and need to be handled first.
- Receive notifications immediately when tickets are added: When the customers send tickets the ticket management in the back-end will be updated immediately. At the same time, there is a notification of new ticket displayed in the e-mail of the support team, which help them to be on track and make timely responses.
- Reply tickets rapidly with “Quick responses”: To minimize burden for the support team, the extension enables them to insert one of Quick responses – a bank of templates created on the back-end – into the message with several modifications (if any). These templates can be short (a sentence) or long (a complete email).
- Assign tickets to proper departments and staff: The administrator can add as many email addresses as he wants and assign these to appropriate departments. Then, the module can read mail inbox and parse tickets to assigned departments owing to Mail Parsers feature. When submitting the tickets, the buyers are obliged to select a department to support them. Owing to that, the employees will realize which problems that their divisions are responsible to deal with. In case that the customers picked a wrong department, the administrator or the support team can also adjust the ticket’s destination at ease.
- Create a tight Spam protection system: With the Block List feature, the administrator can prevent all intentional annoying persons that might be either the customers or competitors from sending tickets to the system.
- Automatically checking status and closing inactive tickets: If there is nothing occurs after Inactivity time, the system can send a notification to the customers. Then if there is still no activity for the ticket after Closure time, that ticket will be closed automatically and a final closure notification will be sent to the clients at the same time.
- Effective staff performance management is on hands: Through the record of all tickets combined with filtering feature according to Department and time of Created, the manager can easily see the quantity of tickets that a Department and each staff of that Department have to deal with in a certain period (workload). When keep applying the above method but seeing further at Status, the manager can simultaneously find out total number of tickets solved per agent out of total number of tickets received from customers (productivity).
In short, by using this Help Desk Extension you will be able to:
- Handle all customers’ issues in a single channel
- Collect tickets from multiple sources
- Assign tickets to the right divisions and staff
- Manage tickets effectively based on status, priority, history
- Monitor performance of the whole support team
- Automatically close inactive tickets
Accessing the back-end demo by Account: Admin (Username) & Admin123$ (Password)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Latest version: 1.0.0