Shipping Filter by Zip Code allows the store owner to restrict the shipping of products right down to selected ZIP/Post code and cities.
OverviewBack to top
These days store owners are facing major issues related to the shipping of products. Sometimes store owners need to sell products in a specific area based on zip code/post code. To resolve this issue we have created "Shipping Filter by Zip Code". Shipping Filter by Zip Code allows the store owner to restrict the shipping of products right down to selected zip code/post code and cities. This extension can be easily enabled/disabled from the back-end by the store owner.
Wild card configuration (-)
Wild card configuration for admin to set range of Zip code like 100001-200001,300001-500001.
It's mean user can use any zip code between 100001 to 200001 like 100002,150001 etc.
The store owner can add multiple ranges for zip code.
Wild card configuration (*)
Wild card configuration for admin to set zip code followed by * for example BT15*.
It's mean user can use any zip code which starts with BT15 like BT15051.
The store owner can add multiple validation like DE20*, CE00* etc.
- If You Want To Any Kind Of Customization As Per Your Requirement Send Email On This Id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using this extension store owner can feed list of zip code where he/she want to sales their product
- Admin also set wild card card entry for zip code like – and * and that's why admin manage large amount of zip code.
- Store owner can set multiple wild card configurations.
- Store owner can import/Export Zip code with wild card configuration from the admin panel.
- Store owner can set city name,Cash on Delivery payment method, status and Delivery day’s information.
- Store owner can easily set zip code check block on any page like CMS page, product listing page, product detail page and shopping cart page.
- Store owner can easily enable/disable and configure extension from the admin panel.
- All Code Include Magento Standard Development Practices.
- Free Updates (included New Feature) For 6 Month.
- Free Support For 6 Month.
- If You Have Any Issues With The Extension Purchased Please Contact Us From email@example.com
- No Core Files Will Be Over Written.
- 100% Open Source.
- 25 Day Money-back Guarantee.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated 24 February, 2017 - Stable Release
Minor bug fixes