Add surcharges based on different customer groups, payment methods, and different shipping methods.
OverviewBack to top
Surcharge is the most powerful and feature rich extension for creating flexible extra fees and additional charges like Payment Charges, Credit Card Charges, Small Order Fees, and Customer Group Charges for Magento stores. Surcharge details are automatically added to the checkout, Print Order page, and Account Order View page. Surcharge is typically an extra charge added on to the stated price of goods or services, added to an existing tax or added as a stand-alone charge. Sometimes, surcharges are added on as temporary measures to defray the costs of increased commodity pricing, or they are used as regular and permanent fees.
Surcharges will be automatically displayed in your Magento 2 stores:
- Print Order page
- Order View page
- Customer sales emails
- Enable: Admin can be easily enable/disable Surcharge module in admin configuration.
- Title: Admin can change surcharge title using this option. Note: Default "Surcharge" title display in this extension.
- Surcharge Type: Here we provide two surcharge option one is Fixed and second is Percentage on Sub Total amount.
- Value: If admin select Fixed in surcharge option type field than fixed amount will be applied in front end, and if admin select Percentage in surcharge option type field than percentage of Sub Total amount applied in front end.
- Check Customer Group: If store owner set 'yes', surcharge apply only which customer groups is selected by store owner. If admin set 'no', surcharge applied to all customer groups.
- Customer Group: Using this option store owner can add surcharge based on selected customer groups or type.
- Check Shipping Method: If admin set 'yes', surcharge applicable only which shipping methods is selected by admin. If admin set 'no', surcharge applicable to all shipping method.
- Shipping Methods: Based on selected shipping method surcharge applicable for all selected shipping method.
- Check Payment Method: If admin set 'yes', surcharge applicable only which payment methods is selected by admin. If admin set 'no', surcharge applicable to all payment method.
- Payment Methods: Based on selected payment method surcharge applied for all selected payment method.
- Free Updates (included New Feature) For 6 Month.
- Free Support For 6 Month.
- If You Have Any Issues With The Extension Purchased Please Contact Us From email@example.com
- No Core Files Will Be Over Written.
- 100% Open Source.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build