Assign Order to Customer extension allows you to assign any order to any customer.
OverviewBack to top
Assign Order to Customer extension allows you in a matter of seconds to associate any guest order with a registered customer in your store. To do this, simply open the guest order and click Assign to Customer. In the list of customers choose the customer that you need to assign to and confirm the association. This extension is also able to inform the customer by email that his order is now assigned to his account. Simply tick Send Email in the Order Assignment confirmation dialog box. It is also possible to overwrite "Customer Name Guest" to the name of the Customer by ticking Overwrite Name.
If you assigned Guest Order to the wrong customer, you can always undo your actions with the Assign Order to Customer rollback function or you can reassign the order to another customer. The process of reassigning order from one customer to another one is as simple as assigning guest order to any customer.
- Assign order that was placed as guest to any customer.
- Assign any order from one customer to another customer.
- Assign multiple orders to any customer using mass action.
- To see history of assigned orders.
- To rollback the assignment of orders.
- Ability of overwrite customer name while assigning order to customer.
- Ability of send email to customer while assigning order to customer.
- All Code Include Magento Standard Development Practices.
- Free Updates (included New Feature) For 6 Month.
- Free Support For 6 Month.
- If You Have Any Issues With The Extension Purchased Please Contact Us From firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Core Files Will Be Over Written.
- 100% Open Source.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release Compatibility: 1.9.x
Minor bug fixes