OverviewBack to top
Zip code based Cash on Delivery extension help customers to check the Cash on Delivery is available or not in your area. You can check with your Zip/Post Code. It shows the zip code section on the product page so customers can easily check Cash on Delivery available on their zip code. Store admin wants to sell products Cash on Delivery for particular zip codes only then he/she can easily set it. It shows the estimated time of the delivery based on given data. Cash On Delivery is the world wide used and convenient payment method so it helps to increase customers' overall online shopping experience.
Customers can easily check Cash on Delivery availability directly from the product page. It is very easy to install and configure. Admin can import-export zip code-based cash on delivery data easily using the CSV file. Admin can easily manage the imported data and modify them from the grid system.
- Admin can Import/Export the Zip/Post Code-related data directly using the CSV files.
- Admin can manage the Zip/Post Code data from the admin grid system.
- Show Zip/Post Code check section on the product page.
- Admin can change the Success and Fail message.
- Show a message when the Zip/Post Code is not available on the checkout page.
- Admin can change the front-end label.
1) General Configuration:
Enable: You can able to enable or disable this module by choosing Yes/No.
Front-end Label Message: From here, you can define Front-end Label which will show on the product page.
Message when COD is Available: To define the message when Cash On Delivery is available.
Message when COD is Unavailable: To define message when Cash On Delivery is not available.
Message for Estimated Delivery: To define the estimated delivery message.
2) Import Export COD Availability Data:
From here, the admin can import and export the Zip/Postcode-related data using the CSV file easily.
3) Zipcode Data Grid:
From here, the admin can manage all the imported data as well as add/update/delete data manually as per his/her requirement.
Our Extension Comes With:
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- Free 1-Year Support
- 100% Open Source
- 25-day Marketplace Return Policy
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
21 June, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
It works with Magento 2.4.4 version.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor